Who is our new book, ‘Customer-Driven Transformation’ for?
Our new book is written with mid-level to senior managers in large companies, start-up entrepreneurs and business management or design students in mind who...
- Want to take control of CX and deliver long-lasting impactful change that’s customer-focused.
- Have a job connected with service, product design, sales, marketing or CXM and want to develop new skills.
- Want to learn more about service design.
- Are passionate about customer service or know they are weak in this area and need to improve.
- Want to avoid setting up a business or product to fail because of poor service design and delivery.
- See a need for better customer experience but feel frustrated that it's a challenge to raise the topic internally or any changes/improvements made at their level are short-lived.
- Need a process to help make it easier to deliver what customers want, when and how they want it.
- Are keen to make their mark within an organisation by becoming a key player in the transformation of the company's services.
- Are looking for the language to persuade colleagues that service design (which approaches customer experience as a whole) is the best way forward.
- Are idealistic so need help to find ways to get over the difficulties they'll face in putting their ideas into practice.
Customer-Driven Transformation will show you how to instil an outside-in approach to strategy; moving away from management that's tech, marketing or resource optimisation-led, to one that's customer-inspired and experimental with innovation.
Order your copy from customerdrivenbook.com