The results are in.
For the fourth consecutive year, Engine undertook a survey to investigate what consumers believe are the qualities of great service.
The results reveal what's important to customers, the way services make customers feel and those sectors that provide the best and worst customer service.
Over 1,000 consumers were asked the following questions:
- What’s most important to you in the way a company provides or delivers its service and customer experience?
- When you interact with a brand/company, how would you like the experience to make you feel?
- Brands from which sectors provide the best service and customer experience overall?
- Which specific brands stand out as particularly good?
- Brands from which sectors provide the worst service and customer experience overall?
- In which of these sectors does the quality of service and customer experience you receive from companies matter most when choosing a provider?
- What would make you most likely to recommend a service to a friend?
- On a scale of 1-10 (where 1 is ‘strongly disagree’ and 10 is ‘strongly agree’) in general, do you think the service and customer experience you receive from companies is keeping pace with your needs and expectations?
Download our full report by entering your details below.
Want the full story?
Enter your full name and email to download.