What makes a great customer experience?
Engine’s Annual Customer Experience Report is now in its 6th year. Over that period we’ve been tracking trends around topics such as; what’s important to customers, which sectors are delivering the best experiences and the service qualities that drive consumer choice and advocacy.
In this year’s report we’ve doubled the sample size to over 2,000 respondents and introduced some new questions that reveal interesting insights from both a customer and business perspective, including:
- What’s important to customers and the areas that businesses should be focusing on
- Which sectors and brands are delivering great services and experiences
- The cost of poorly designed services to both customers and businesses
- Consumer preferences in seeking help and the manner in which it’s delivered
- Whether customers most trust online or high-street brands and how ready they are to go paperless.
Download the full report by entering your details below.
Want the full story?
Enter your full name and email to download.